In the 5 second survey I sent, I asked: What is your hardest problem at work right now?
You said that you don’t have enough time to get everything done.
You stated the problem in different ways…
- “Balancing development with being able to delegate responsibility.”
- “Balancing management tasks with actual work.”
- “time management with many different projects needing my attention as an engineer.”
- “have no time to learn new tech.”
- “Finding the right balance between manager time and maker time.”
- “Managing myself!”
- “Time management.”
But they all talk about the same issue. At the end of the day, it’s all about how we use our most precious resource. T-I-M-E.Those 1,440 seconds sure slip through our fingers, don’t they?
I wanted to help with this, so I called Elizabeth Grace Saunders, the author of The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: Achieve More Success with Less Stress. After I explained how awesome y’all are,
she agreed to a free interview and Q&A session on the topic of Time Management for Tech Leaders on February 2nd at 8 pm Pacific!
Elizabeth has written extensively on this subject and runs individual and group mentoring to help people invest their time to achieve their goals. She is an expert on this topic, and I’m so happy that she’s agreed to chat with us.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register at http://rebrand.ly/tech-lead-time-management
2. Invite a friend or colleague who might be interested as well.
3. Show up for the live webinar, and ask your questions live in the Questions box. We’ll take the time to answer as many as we can.
4. The show will be half interview, half Q&A.
This is for Technical Leaders (like you) struggling to invest, plan and structure your time to achieve your goals.