Anyone can manage dumb people. Leading smart people is hard.
Leading Smart People is a publication providing articles, research, insights, and practical advice for those leading and managing product delivery teams.
If you manage smart people who build software products, this monthly publication will provide new strategies, tactics, and ideas for building your dream team.
And, you might just become your team's dream boss along the way.
Leading Smart People is for those who lead:
- Programmers and Engineers
- Visual and UX designers
- Project Managers,
- Product Owners / Managers
- Software Architects
- QA / Test Engineers
- Other smart, opinionated people!
Leading Smart People publishes ten issues per year, and is mailed directly to your office in a high-quality, professional bound format.
It's perfect for circulating among team members, sparking monthly department meetings, and keeping important ideas at the forefront.
Each issue is under 100 pages and contains no advertising. Print and digital editions are easy to pass around the office, and look good on your bookshelf.
You have the right to distribute the digital and print copies within your organization.
Sample Table of Contents
- Why Motivation Matters
- The Science and Study of Motivation
- Measuring and Discussing Motivation
- Applying Motivational Lessons
- The Accidental Demotivators
- Further Reading: Books, videos and research
Candidate 2019 Topics
- Improving Motivation
- Psychological Safety
- Practical Leadership Theories
- Value Delivery Teams
- Positive Leadership
- Reducing Turnover
- Navigating Change
- Planning and Estimation
- Leading Yourself
How To Subscribe
Print + Digital Publication: $460/year
- Print and Digital publication: 10 issues per year, delivered to your office and inbox.
- PDF, ePub, .mobi formats